Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 Great Question To Ask In An Interview



You have an interview, wait until the interviewer asks you the most important question: "Do you have any question?" Yes, you do! This is the time to show your great potential to them. Here is the top 10 question you can ask:

    1.  Am I going to be a mentor or will I be mentored? 
   
    2.  What does this company value the most and how do you think my work for you will further these values? 

    3.  What kind of systems are in place to help me work collaboratively?

    4.  What can I bring to your company to round out the team? 

    5.  How is the office atmosphere? Does everyone get along, or socialize together?

    6.  What’s the most important thing I can do to help within the first 90 days of my employment?  

    7.   Do you have any questions or concerns about my ability to perform this job? 

    8.  When top performers leave the company why do they leave and where do they usually go? 

    9.   Do you have any concerns that I need to clear up in order to be the top candidate?  

   10.  Who is the top person in your office? What makes them so? Can I meet them?

Source:    http://www.slideshare.net/nybp/10-great-questions Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets